Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Afghan Update

This one's gonna be short and sweet folks.

This story originally posted in the New York Observer is making the internet rounds, including Huff Po and boingboing.net. It posits that the reporter who wrote the story accompanying the photo of the Afghan woman who had her nose and ears cut off by the Taliban (that I posted and linked to here) has a conflict of interest because her husband is involved in the Afghan occupation. While I agree that the article in Time was pretty pro continued war, my post was not. But I do think that since I linked to the story and it is still evolving in significant ways that you should be made aware. If it's important to you, go ahead and read John Gorenfeld's article that I linked to above.

Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment